This soup is quick, refreshing, and versitile! It’s a summer soup served cold, or you can prepare it another way and make it a comfy winter soup. Store it in a mason jar and throw it your bag for lunch.
- 2 cans white beans
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 handful of cilantro
- Juice of half a lime
- salt and pepper
- For Warm Version: 1/2 an onion
- For Warm Version: 1 clove garlic
- For Warm Version Olive oil
- Winter and Fall Warm Soup Recipe:
- Mince garlic and dice onion.
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil, garlic and onion and cook until fragrant.
- Add vegetable stalk, white beans, and spices and stir. Cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Carefully pour ingredients into food processor and blend until smooth.
- Finally, add coconut milk, lime, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Summer Time Cold Soup Recipe:
- You’ll love how easy this is, you can serve this cold as a fun summer soup by just adding everything to a food processor and blending. I know right, its too easy.