We had some leftover Guinness from making Guinness Brownies last night, so I decided it’d be fun to throw in my pancake batter! Leaves the pancakes with a slightly malty taste and pairs wonderfully with maple syrup.
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/2 cup Guinness
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 3T sugar
- 1t baking soda
- 1t baking powder
- 1t salt
- 2 T melted butter
- Add a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg, if you please.
- Maple Syrup, of course!
- Mix Guinness, milk, egg, and butter in a large mixing bowl
- Whisk in remaining ingredients
- Heat up a griddle or frying pan and spray non-stick spray
- Pour the pancake batter to make 5″ pancakes, flip, and serve!
- Yields 8-10 pancakes, delicious!