Adapted from Spoon Fork Bacon
For the Dough you’ll need:
- 2 cups of flour
- 1/3 cup cream cheese
- 2/3 cup of butter
- 2 T milk
- 2 t baking powder
- 1 t salt
- 1 t honey
- Additional flour for sprinkling
For the Filling you’ll need:
- 1/3 cup of tzatziki
- 1 egg
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 T butter
- 2 T brown sugar
- salt and pepper
Directions for dough:
- Place flour, salt, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Cut butter and cream cheese into small cubes and place them in the bowl.
- Mix well with a hook attachment to a mixer or simply with your hands.
- Add milk and honey and continue until you’ve formed a dough.
- Spread flour on a cutting board and on rolling pin. Roll out dough until its around 10-12″ wide
- Move crust to a baking pan.
For the Filling:
- Melt butter and brown sugar in heavy pan over medium high heat
- Add leeks and bacon and cook until caramelized
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg and tzatziki. When leeks and bacon are cooked, add to the bowl.
- Add some salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour this thick mixture over the middle of the galette crust and fold crust onto itself.
- Place into oven for around 25-30 minutes and serve.