You never knew your popcorn could get so jazzy… until now.
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- Splash of Olive Oil/Canola Oil
- 2tsp salt
For THE SAUCE:
- 4 Tbs butter/margarine
- 3 Tbs honey
- 2 Tbs Cinnamon Sugar (or… 4 tsp sugar, 2 tsp cinnamon)
- Put your kernels in a pot (non-stick is best) with a splash of oil
- Heat it up to Medium-High
- After the pop-interval falls to 3 seconds, take the popcorn off the stove
- Take your butter and honey and microwave it for about 30 seconds, so that the butter is melted
- Stir the two nicely
- Pour it all over the popcorn, and toss it a bit
- Dash your cinnamon sugar all over the popcorn, and toss it some more
- Add that salt and toss it one more time.
- Put it in your mouth. Share it if you want to make friends. Put it in front of the TV if you want to get a movie started.