This is the easiest dessert I have ever seen created. My darling friend Carolina showed me how to make it!
- tapioca flour (3-4 tablespoons per pancake)
- condensed milk (or whatever your heart desires for the inside… could be peanut butter, nutella, strawberries, jam, you name it!) *Dairy free options*
- Heat a small pan on very, very low heat. If you have a particularly hot burner, you might want to put a simmer plate on the stove.
- Spoon a few tablespoons full of tapioca flour on the pan, trying to sprinkle it evenly on the pan.
- Using a spoon, gently press the tapioca down to the pan.
- Note: The pancake will not brown on one side, you don’t want it to. It should remain white. It will congeal a little bit as it cooks and will become flip-able in a short time.
- On one half side, spoon or pour your favorite filling.
- When you are ready, fold it in half.
- Serve it up! Yay Carolina!