…They’re so good. I’ve been oogling over this recipe for quite some time and decided to make them today for my Birthday. This is a lightly adapted recipe that I found on Food52, I just tried to make it a little more healthy. Seems to have worked out pretty well- these little cakes are still super super savory, buttery, cheesy delicious and gluten-free.
Makes 18 cakes.
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 grated parmesean
- 1 cup rice flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t salt
- Preheat oven to 350* and line muffin tin with cup-cake tins.
- Cream together butter, yogurt, and sugar.
- Add eggs 1 by one until fully incorporated.
- Add grated parmesean and sour cream and mix thouroughly.
- Finally, add rice flour, baking powder and salt gradually into the mix.
- Divvy batter into 18 cup cakes (filling batter pretty high in the tin, these guys won’t rise so much since they’re made of rice flour so don’t worry about overflow.)
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. You can use either white or black (or none) but I thought the black gave a nice aesthetic touch.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes. Enjoy! Continue reading