Mmmm Hmm! Everyone seemed to really like this. It’s the best of all worlds…kind of cheese-cake, kind of pie, kind of pumpkin, kind of maple syrup… In total, its warm and happy and sure to put a smile on your face for next Thursday. Or today. Whatever you chose.
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin
- 200g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 T pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1 pie crust
For THE SAUCE, use this delicious delicacy.
- Make your pie crust, or prepare a 9″ pie pan with cooking spray, and preheat oven to 350*F
- In a blender, food processor, or with your wonderful own wonderful strength, mix together pumpkin, brown sugar, and eggs until smooth.
- Cut up your cream cheese into small cubes, and mix it thoroughly into your batter.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Bake in a preheated over for about 30-45 minutes.
Serve, and Enjoy!