I made these bad boys while cleaning out the refrigerator. We had a few things that would go bad, in addition to an overripe banana. Never waste! Get creative, they made some great muffins.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/4 sugar
- 1/4 brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup yogurt
- 1 browned banana
- 1/3 dried cranberries
- ~ 1/3 of a small zucchini-shredded
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- dash of salt
- optional: shredded coconut for on top
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix sugar, brown sugar, egg, and banana in a bowl until well blended.
- Add yogurt to the mix.
- Gradually add flour and stir until combined.
- Add remaining ingredients (feel free to add any nuts, chocolate chips, etc. during this step if you like)
- Divy up your batter into tray. I found for this recipe it will make 12 muffins or 8 larger muffins (the kind that have a muffin top, as seen in the picture.) I added shredded coconut on top.
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes, or until browned.