- 1/2 cup of kernels
- oil for cooking
For THE SAUCE:
- 4T Butter
- 3T Sriracha
- 1/8 freshly shaved parmesean
- Heat up a large saucepan on high heat with a tablespoon or so of oil.
- Throw a couple of popcorn kernels in the pot. Once they’ve popped, throw in the rest of your kernels. When you count to three and you can’t hear them pop anymore, you know you’re done.
- Melt butter and sriracha, and apply to popcorn. Toss it around. Cover with parmesean cheese and a sprinkling of salt.
- Ohhhh yeah. That’s right. Now, enjoy!