- 1/2 lb of shrimp
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- oil for frying
SPICEY SAUCY SAUCE
- 1/3 cup mayonaise
- generous squirt of Sriracha chili sauce
- a few splashes of tabasco Sauce
THE OTHER FIXINGS
- shredded lettuce
- diced onions
- diced tomatoes
- whatever else makes you happy, lime can be fun?
- tortilla bread, 8in is great
- Peel and devien your shrimps and place them in a plastic ziplock bag. Add the flour to your shrimp-bag, and toss it around like crazy.
- Play catch with your friends, perhaps. You can get fun with your now floured-shrimp-bag.
- Whip up your eggs in a bowl with a fork.
- Prepare your panko crumbs on a plate.
- Take one shrimp, dip it in the egg batter, and place it in the panko crumbs. Do it to all your shrimp.
- Heat up your oil in a small pot over medium-high heat and fry those babies up until they’re nicely browned.
- Once cooked, remove from the oil, pat dry.
- Mix up your mayonaise, sriracha, and tabasco mixture in a small bowl
- add the shrimp and stir them around until covered.
- Finally, garnish your taco with all your fixings (including guacamole) and add shrimp!
- Since lime is fun, squeeze a wedge on top for good measure. Then throw your lime in your cerveza, it goes well with this meal.