I made this as kind of an egg casserole that you can make the night before, stick in the fridge and heat up in the morning. It was a hit this morning so I decided to share!
For the egg caserole, you’ll need:
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 an onion, minced
- 3 T tomato paste
- 5 sundried tomatoes, minced
- 1/2 cup cream or milk
- salt and pepper
- toasted Naan bread
- tzatziki spread
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Mix milk and tomato paste with a whisk until the tomato paste dissolves.
- Add eggs and whisk until well blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and place in a casserole dish.
- Bake for around 35-40 minutes
- While baking, toast/broil pieces of naan
- Spread tzatziki on naan, and place baked egg on top and serve!